Friday, May 04, 2007

The Headache... GONE

Started my period yesterday and NO migraine!!!! The monthly beast began 5 months into treatment, took two cycles after treatment to end. Whoo Hoo!!

No migraine! No migraine!
Not a bit of migraine!
Not a care,
No pain to bare,
Just a little crampy there.
No migraine! No migraine!
Not a touch of migraine!
The fast a cure,
Cleaned out my turd,
Now I'm singing like a bird.
No migraine! No migraine!
Not a flash of migraine!
No demons ring,
My cycle's clean,
From at least that sort of thing.
No migraine! No migraine!
ok I'll stop :)

added note: this cycle's period also went back to a normal 5-6 day length... since the first cycle on treatment they all lasted 13-14 days... no wonder I was so damn anemic!

5 comments:

TeaStarWitch said...

That's so great not having a headache. Looking forward not having it too.
You are doing great : ) I'll join you soon and please share with me your detox diet

Not Blank said...

great news! forgot about all that monthly garbage you young-uns go through!

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

I Love the line 'Cleaned out my turds'.

And I wish I could say the same about my cycle being clean;) Elvis needs a bit of a hosing after tonights ride;)

Jaex

Anonymous said...

How long have you been getting that headache?

Ample said...

QG- the migraine started occurring 5 months into treatment on the first day of the period.... and continued every month, like clock work, until just now. They were brutal... but never lasted more than 24 hours :)

Jae - I knew you'd like that line.

Tea - for sure!

UC - "young-uns" I like hearing that!