Thursday, May 31, 2007

Full moon acknowledgment

Full moon tonight... or is it tomorrow? I can't usually tell. The third since treatment ended, I know that. Exactly 3 lunar months free (give or take a day). Wow... the world is different here. Still recovering but more in the "fine tuning" realm. Out of shape but strong enough to get there.

Been thinking a lot about Monday's doc appointment. I'll be sweating bricks (new modified phrase) as she walks into the room, analyzing her features, her aura, the stars, the moon, the tiny minute particles fluttering in the air between us. Will she be smiling?

I've done everything right, to my utmost ability, no regrets, 48 weeks, super prep before, super survival during, supper happy it was over. Is it over, the virus?

We'll see.

The virus may you be gone forever!!
My Hep C eyes my reward.
I know the meaning of effort and victory.

DON don DON don DON don....


ps: first day of new fast went well, completed the proper 2 day raw veg/fruit diet as prep, plan on just a 3 day fast this time (a simple retuning), will follow up with a 2 day raw diet as well. Feeling good but distracted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of love Amp! So proud of you!