Friday, June 01, 2007

New rituals

I like the fancy drinks, the fancy glass, the fancy time, the taste, strong and distinctive, just leave out the alcohol. Poor me a wine glass full of the richest, deepest, most expensive, hard to find, exotic, organic grape juice you can find. No, make it pomegranate. No, Blueberry. Something fun. Maybe add a little Perrier' to the pineapple juice, a twist of lime and few mint leaves, ice, and a cool shade for lounging, laughing, singing to the wind. And for the nights when I want a little spice, how about pouring me a tall frosty glass of ginger beer, it's non-alcoholic with a bite. Yeow! Add a few munchies to munch, a few friends to touch, and the night is long and lusty, ro-busty, full of spinning tales and gallant gales of laughter. There's my new ritual. A lot like before, sans the hangover. Ahhh.... life is good.

I wonder what I should celebrate with on Monday?

1 comment:

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Sounds wonderful Ample.........sounds of ice settling...clink:)
I know I won't be there on Monday...but I will be...you don't know how much.

You can celebrate with me on Monday if you like:)

Jaex