Friday, June 15, 2007

Decadent dreamin'

Had a dream last night that ended with the supreme feeling that my life was fulfilled; that I could die that very evening happy, satisfied, complete. I don't remember the beginning or most of the middle, but I do remember my last meal. I remember the dark little restaurant, relaxed, cozy, casual, and on my plate was the most wonderful creation: the perfect bagel, topped with sauteed portobello mushrooms (w/onions), a thin slice of melted cheese (I'm guessing a jack), and chopped chipotle peppers packed in adobo sauce. Ho ho ho! Rich, satisfying, could only eat 1/4 of it, eagerly shared another 1/4 with friends, then lovingly packed the rest to carry home. And that's how the dream ended, walking along with my hubby, the best meal ever secure in my hands, thinking life was fulfilled, casually suggesting we get it on later that night, just to really top the day off. Hmmmm.

Found a recipe for bagels this morning, already got some portobelloes in the fridge, gonna give this one a try tonight (toss in a side of action and the night is on!) Ho ho ho!

3 comments:

Juancho said...

a bagel? Pretty simple last meal. Oh well, maybe the sex will be the exotic part.

Anonymous said...

You're such a gorgeous little Buddha ;)

TeaStarWitch said...

Oh, common beautiful Amp, don't die. We need you here and I promise to send you fresh bagels every day