Sunday, June 03, 2007

Nauseous butterflies

Started preparing 3 hours ago, for the appointment that's tomorrow mid day. Don't want to rush tomorrow morning. No rushing! Will take it easy. Will remember to breathe. Will forget something important I'm sure, but it won't be my wallet that's already packed, and my journal and a good pen, it's ready. Still gotta wrap my mom's present. We're supposed to be celebrating her birthday tomorrow as well. That's if all goes well at the doc. If not, escape plan dictates I pick up my daughter and go home. That's where I will want to be. If all goes good, I'll stay in town and go shopping with my mom, we'll all have a fun dinner to celebrate both our successes and ... it'll be great.

8 comments:

Robin said...

Hey.....I think you will get good news....have a prayer in for ya. You should spend time with your mom on her birthday too!!!! Nothing like a little shopping to get your mind off things!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!
Robin

Not Blank said...

Sending positive vibes your way! Let me know how it goes.

Nomad said...

I've had a candle lit for ya all morning! Can't wait to hear the news cuz I KNOW it's going to be good.

If by come crazy chance it's not, we'll all rally with you and hold you up.

...love you dearly

Chris Vacano said...

... and of course your blogging buddy on the left coast has got his fingers crossed for you!

be good news... be good news... be good news... :-)

C

Anonymous said...

You've been on my mind all day today. Hopefully you have already recieved your good news and are celebrating with your family. I'm wishing you peace and, above all, a happy day. So many people are thinking of you today and sending many good thoughts your way.

Should things go differently than we all hope... you will still be you, and we will still be here whenever you need us.

Love you

TeaStarWitch said...

Today was an appointment, you already should now the result by now. I'm wondering what mood are you on right now. I hope we've got a good news. Please, post it as soon as you can.

Anonymous said...

Echoing TSW- hope you got good news... You'll be great tho either way!
Love you!

TeaStarWitch said...

Ample, common, have mercy! Let us know!!!!!!