Saturday, June 02, 2007

(WHAM)

I was coming in for a jacket. I got my ginger cookies going with some ginger tea. Dude, I had it going on, and then I think, "(Wham) I'm getting my test results on Monday."

Then later I was scooping out some chocolate brownie overload ice cream, grabbing a few more cookies and some more ginger tea, and I think, "(Wham) I'm getting my test results on Monday."

Then later still, I was standing in the front yard, watching the moon, the cool mist, body breathing, arms reaching up on their own, thinking, "3rd moon free!" Then I wondered how long I would be counting moons, could I do it forever? Then I thought, "(Wham) I'm getting my test results on Monday," and I cried and cried and cried a mixture of everything.


ps: ended the fast early late Friday night, decided it just didn't feel right this time, started with raw fruits/veggies as planned, have now moved quickly on to other things.

No comments: