Saturday, September 22, 2007

And this is The End

The end to this story at least, of the The Girl with the Hep C Eyes. Realized it this morning while out on my run: my Hep C Eyes are no more. It was good though, for me as Ample. I found a lot of new voices, mine included, and I can't say thank you enough. I mean: Whoa! My little blip of Hep C, the discovery, the decisions, then the treatment, the wait, and now SVR (still so amazing). They were all tremendous, monumental, course forming events for me... and I put them here and you came, and you witnessed, and you helped me through it. Thank you (times a gazillionmillion).

I'll leave this blog up for a little while. Not sure if it could help anyone (don't want to clog up the blog-o-sphere), but Hep C is still pretty huge, and way too undiscovered, so I want to keep my girlie voice out there a bit longer, loud and clear, to proudly define the meaning of effort and victory, of wonder, discovery, and letting go. All attributes I needed everyday while on treatment, lessons I learned and relearned, over and over. Whew.... what a trip, damn happy I beat that train. It can be done.

So if you've just come to this blog because of some connection with Hep C, then please check out the links, reach out for help, and rest. And if you're the one who actually has the virus, then do the same times a milliongazillion. Take a breath. You can do it. Really.

Well, thank you again. I'm gonna miss those Hep C Eyes in some ways. Many ways. Funny how this feels. Ah well. Good bye.

5 comments:

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Yep! That's right folk's... Those Hep C Eyes have left the building!

See you on my side Amps:)

Jaexx

Not Blank said...

The Hep C Eyes may be gone, but I think you should leave the blog up forever, to let others see what those Hep C Eyes have seen. (I've already checked out your new blog.)

TeaStarWitch said...

Hep C eyes are happy and beautiful eyes now, but as you say "once hepper always hepper", there always will be a little shadow of hep C, somewhere in the corner, no one will ever notice.
I'll be a freakwent guest on your new blog.
T.

Mr Pineapples said...

Well Ample

Mr P came onto your blog to take the piss and the michael...out of you...as He does with everyone.

But GOOD GOLLY!

Mr P aint got the heart or inclination to do it to you.

You are a bit of an inspiration...

Aint-cha?

Ample said...

you got that right, Mr P ;)