Sunday, April 22, 2007

Fast official

Home and I'm ready, preparations (happy two days of raw fruit/veggies, even while visiting family) complete, tomorrow begins the real deal juice fast, 5 days I think, will decide tonight, 3 was my first thought, my minimum, to detox my bod, but will remain open, see how it goes, to do a little healing would be nice, let my organs rest, cravings for this have crescendoed along with the unabated food intake, insane, weeks and days of build ups, first hunger in over a year (begun in Arkansas) and I freak, 7 major opportunities/reminders to fast ignored, poor judgment, tons of junk, leaving me bloated, disgusted, full of heartburn, and constipated (nice huh). Ug...... now it's an easy decision.... OK! I get it!!!

2 comments:

Not Blank said...

lovely images, just lovely, A! Maybe your body is saying it doesn't want to fast, just to be fed healthier foods?

Ample said...

it's definitely both/and!