Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Second morning

so easy breezy it's almost cheesy, spooky but not really, a little discomfort, a little daily decision, nothing compared to treatment. I've fasted before (many years ago), but the deprivation/starvation was 'grueling'..... I must have been a total wimp. And I was certainly uneducated as to the "proper" method of preparation, juicing, cleansing (I'll spare all details) and how to ease off the fast when I am done. I had decided to do just 3 days (no more than 5), but I'll wait to see what I want tomorrow. All about wants these days, desire, satisfaction, satiation. Minute pains along the path are excusable when the rest feels so good. And I do feel good, strong, sickening meds be gone! A year of celebration ahead I've got, to repair the past year of pain I fought! Each step is noted, light as a feather, legs gather strength, bring ON the stormy weather! Do the dance.... jiggidy jiggidy jiggidy do

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

jiggidy jiggidy jiggidy do! You're awesome :)

TeaStarWitch said...

You labs are not great yet, don't do crazy things please, eat normal, just eat healthy, drink a lot of water along with good honey and lemon juice. You will be fine. : )

Unknown said...

yes i can understand the desire to do this ...I have thought of this but have not been able to get down too doing it...good luck

Not Blank said...

Well, I already told you my feelings on fasting - let me know when it's over.

Ample said...

This is not crazy. Very educated process. Don't worry. I've never been too thin, more of a small stocky swimmer type. And besides... this feel really good :)

Anonymous said...

What is the fear, that a fast can weaken the body and encourage reemergence of viral presence? Is there reason to think fasting gently could really impact your health so seriously?? I always thought a good gentle fast was copacetic all around, but then I was never exposed to illness (till more recently!). I think you're pretty good at moderation....
:)