Monday, April 30, 2007

Another flip

Flipped the calendar today. New month full of open spaces.... except for a certain square, circled with loud black ink, "LABS"........ hu hu hu hu (hyperventilating) wa wa wa wa...... Is that right? Already? But I've been pretending it's all over for so long, I thought it was true. Shouldn't it be true?..... wa wa wa wa..... wooooo... But I'm not "cured" till science says. Pass the needle, peer inside, the 3 month hurtle I'm gonna ride....... Woo..... Ok...... Shit..... Wow...... Alright.... Woo.... I got it.

*actual appointment with doc to receive test results is scheduled for June 4th, 11:30 am, hu hu hu hu...

4 comments:

Not Blank said...

You have 12 week labs coming up at the end of the month already? Wow, I guess that WILL be 12 weeks from March 2nd. Time flies when you're not weighed down by 'what week is it? what time do I have to take my pills? when's my next doctor's appointment? etc.!'

Chris Vacano said...

We're all rooting for you Ample! Just keep thinking "undetectable" to yourself until after the draw. It can't hurt. ;-)

C

Ample said...

Time is zooming that's for sure. How are you feeling these days UC?

Chris, you're right - Positive thoughts, positive thoughts, undetectable, undetectable.... hard though.... the panic keeps seeping in about every 5th positive thought, brief though... but still panic!

Not Blank said...

Oh, I'm doing as well as could be expected for someone my age. I did update my blog at the one month marker (actually May 1st - easier to remember 1st of month than 29th of month). Just wanted to make it clear to everyone that I DID NOT shoot anyone last month or even wave a gun in anyone's face! But, I think I'll be doing monthly updates.
Take care.