Tuesday, February 20, 2007

omoost don

Got one of those sappy sap cards from a good friend in the mail today. I love them, so cathartic. Read aloud through the second line, then busted out the blubber. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Tried to explain to my observing daughter what the card was about: hard times and overcoming them. "Like you" she broke in, shrugged her shoulders and added, "It feels good to have someone see you're doing it." (she is 6!) Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I wailed all over again.

A few minutes later she handed over her own card, "you er omoost don" read her fancy print... you are almost done. Waaaaaaaaaaa... with big hugs all around. 10 more days.

4 comments:

Chris Vacano said...

Ample,

If that kid gets any more adorable, you're going to have to adopt her on the spot! Lucky you... she's already yours. :-)

Completion is SO within your grasp. (I'm trying hard not to think about the three days left that I have)

Way to go!

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Isn't that just so cute! Kids say the greatest things eh:) You should hear what Millie my Neice comes out with and she's almost three:) She is like a 6yr old at times.

Enjoy the finish Ample. You done it:)

Jae

Not Blank said...

So sweet, so observant, so much empathy...don't let her grow up!

TeaStarWitch said...

Oh... : ) she is so sweet, hug her for me. Does she have front teeth missing? I just love this age. When was my daughter that sweet?