Monday, February 05, 2007

That's right!

Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah! Whoo Hoo! Whoo Hoo! Big Count Down! Is going on! Right here! In my head! Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah! Just 25! More days! That's right! 25! More days! Whoo Hoo! Whoo Hoo! Shake it down! .. . .. . ... . . . . . . ... ... .. ... . ... ... ... .... .... (these are my feet tapping, I'm not really jumping around, still too fatigued, but you get the idea of my feeling)... . .. .. .... . ... . ... . . . ... .. . . . ... ... .... ... ... ... .... . ... . .. ... . Whoo! .. .. ... ..... .. . . ... .. ... .. . Get it Girl! . .... .. .... .. ... ... .... ..... ... .... .. . .. That's right baby! Just Days to Go! . .... . ... . ... . . ... . . ... . . . ... . ... .. .. . .... . . ....

3 comments:

Not Blank said...

So, that would be February 30th? Wait - we don't have one of those this year...does this mean you go on till Feb. 30th next year? 30 days hath...never mind...March 2 - I'll circle it on my calendar! ;}Must agree with you about picking up some steam as we go downhill, I feel it as well.

TeaStarWitch said...

Do you hear my feet dancing with you : )

The Old Bag said...

wahoo!

Almost
home....