Sunday, November 26, 2006

Easy there, girl

Holy holy moly, holy holy moly,
holy holy moly I feel so good,

hop, skip, shuffle step, holy holy moly...

Wow big difference, fog has lifted, there's a tap in my toes.
Comon' boy, let's go play, do you want to go play?
3 frisbee throws...
ok... that's enough...
whoa there...
alright...

slow it down...

take it easy...

easy there, girl...

whoa... easy there...

you feel good,
not all better,
ok,
got it,
gonna go lay down,
we're cool...

(9:24am)

4 comments:

Not Blank said...

I'd like to find out what you put in your turkey so I could get some of that next year!
uncertain

Ample said...

It was a really great 20 minutes! May have been longer if I hadn't gotten so overly excited and blew my wad (as they say). Oh well, what more can you ask for these days?

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Looks like we have both recently passed the 1000 visitors mark on our blogs:)

I still find it odd that so many people want to read the stuff I write;)

Jason

Ample said...

isn't it weird...