Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Travel time

hummm... packing bags for a Pensacola gathering... in-laws of all flavors, nieces, nephews, food, lots of food, celebrating Thanksgiving and my husband's 39th birthday. The low neutriphil count has begun to weigh heavy on my conscious (didn't take long, huh?). Little viruses won't likely touch me... but bacterial infections could be a problem, big problem. Cautious behavior will be packed along with extra panties, socks, courage. We'll be back by Saturday, hopeful Saturday, my Saturday of relief (?). Swinging by a thread, ahh ahhhah ahhah...

4 comments:

Not Blank said...

Avoid all "kissing cousins," and get some anti-bacterial sanitizer to carry with you! Have a Happy Turkey Day and drive carefully.

TeaStarWitch said...

I'm going to CT to in-laws too :(
I wish you a good Thanksgiving, don't overeat :)

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

I feel for you, I really do. I have been prone to these kind's of little germ avoiding epics for as Long as.......since I got HIV really. And they are epics, all of them! I can't wait to get there; all the better for getting it over with. I breathe funny normally, let alone in a house full of sticky kids, snotty Sisters (the green & runny kind;) and dribbling Mums & Dads. They know what I am like, but they don't understand. I can hold my breath and float inside a solid glass sphere for hours if needed, but it does take it out on you that's for sure! When I get home I am drained! And Christmas is supposed to be wonderful, I can't wait;)

You'll be fine Ample, just fine;)

Jason

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ample:)

Jasonx