Sunday, March 04, 2007

Two days free

Two days free and there's already a little pep in my step. My head is killing me, but the swooshing sound disappeared yesterday afternoon. I'm still a bit tired, to be expected, but I'm stronger, more steady, and I'm smiling a lot. Last night's fire celebration was great, but I got a bit spooked towards the end, a sudden cold chill and bam, I was packing it in... woooooo woooo wooooooo. It was fun though. Yeah... this is nice, being done with treatment... already much easier, I can feel it. I imagine these meds draining out of me, nature taking back its land, and my muscles turning strong as trees.

4 comments:

Not Blank said...

And, I sure would like to hug you right now!

TeaStarWitch said...

Andy you are done, that's most important, let the heat ache sometimes, it's ok, just to know it's there.

Anonymous said...

and it is done...I am so very proud of you "Darlene". Know that I have alll but the upmost respect for you girl. Your strength is beyond inspiring. Love ya

Ample said...

Crystal: an old name you will never forget will you!! Wish I had one for you.... I'm going to have to think on that one ;)

Uncertain & Teastar, thanks.... it is so full of relief... it really is.