Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Well, I'm not crazy

Surprise call from the doctor this morning, "You're still feeling tired aren't you."
"Yeah", I whimpered pathetically, tears immediately beginning to well (gezz).
My red blood cells are still a little low (yesterday's labs, 10.3), she explained, everything else is good, thyroid functioning, liver enzymes, yata, yata, but the red ones. I knew it! So I'm not crazy (or a wimp, which I was beginning to secretly suspect)! Whoo hoo! Instant relief..... whew....

Back in one month to retest. Till then, "Patience" she said.

5 comments:

Not Blank said...

You're in great shape for the shape you're in! I couldn't function when my Hgb went down to 10.6, went to the MVA and got a handicapped parking pass (that I still use), stopped going to work, ordered groceries over the internet once even. Hang in there, you'll be OK.

Ample said...

I do long for a parking permit... one of those things I would do differently.... that and pay for a house cleaning service.... should have totally done that :)

Anonymous said...

Yes....Iam still tired but.....not just totally running on empty...Iam no longer on the couch thinking that all this breathing is really wearing me out...lol......sheila

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Ample, you could have borrowed my permit for parking. But I am afraid I have to draw the line at cleaning;) I could do with a cleaner too.

TeaStarWitch said...

Are you getting better?